1. DYEING IN THE NOYYAL RIVER:
He brought the Tirupur dyestuff on the river bed of NOYYAL to controle in 2010 and 2011.
2. REPARATIONS FOR THE FARMERS:
Bought Rs.75.00 crore as reperation to the farmers who have been affected by Tirupur dyestuff on the river bed of NOYYAL in the year 2011
3. PRICE FIXING FOR GLORIOSA SUPERBA:
To save farmers from the inconvenience of the falling price of Gloriosa superba (falling price-Rs.2000 to Rs.650), he fixed the minimum selling price as Rs.1200.00 and brought that into practice. He also planned that the deterioration should not be continued and he succeeded in his plan in 2014.The price is Rs.3000 at present (2017).
4. PRICE FIXING FOR TAPIOCA:
To save farmers from the inconvenience of the falling price of tapioca he fixed the minimum selling price as Rs.7.50 and brought that into practice. This came to practice in the year 2014.The price is Rs.14 at present (2017)
5. METHOD TO MAKE THE FARMERS EARN RS.1.00 LAKH PER ACRE IN SUGARCANE CULTIVATION:
Waiting for government order to confirm this process.Sugarcane farmers have reduced the production of 70.00 tons in the 9 months and the rest of the crop rotation in three months to produce soil fertilizers in the form of black gram and the cost of sugar at Rs.200 / – per acre.
6. TRANSFER OF CONTRACT TO SUGARCANE AND SUGAR CANE PLANT:
The existing contract for the sugarcane factory for sugarcane plant has been replaced by the sugarcane factory and recommended the central government to prepare a suitable contract form for the two. – This was the year 2014. Waiting for government order to confirm this process. There is no dependence on the amount to be transferred to the farmer’s account after the weight is given.
7. FEEDERS FARMERS PRICE PRICING FOR PRICE OF GOODS:
The farmers have decided to set up Rs.90.00 per kg at Rs.18.00 per kg for the minimum cost to save the price of the price of the farmers. This year was the year 2016. Arrangements have been made to bring back plans to the back. The project will be implemented in 2017-18, but it has created a situation where the hinge will no longer come at a fixed price.
8. CASHEW FARMERS PRICE PRICING FOR PRICES:
Cashew farmers: To control the price decline in the forthcoming season (March-May), the farmers requested the farmers to make a minimum of Rs. 180.00 per quintal to the cashew quarry and bring it to action. He has given an action plan to make the fallback again. In 2017 the price is Rs 200 / –
9. GROUNDNUT FARMERS PRICE PRICING FOR PRICING:
To control the price deterioration in the forthcoming season (March-May), the farmers request a minimum of Rs. 75.00 per kg of groundnut
PLANS TO COME IN 2019:
10.Fixing paddy price as a benefit to the farmers.
11. Self-sufficiency in Pulse Production:
12. Self-sufficiency in paddy production:
13. Water Self-sufficiency:
14. Clean drinking water for everyone:
15. Farmers Loan Action Plan (KCC)
16. Kani Land Livestock:
17. National Agricultural Reforms Authority for One stop solution for farmers.