Skip to content
- To install Manu Neethi rule in Tamil Nadu first and then in India and spread the concept worldwide.
- To help farmers and farm dependent people to increase their living standard and make them to earn at least Rs. 1 Lakh per acre per year. This will eradicate unemployment and poverty.
- To help students to get the best suited education that is acceptable for industry which will ultimately employ.
- To make the following as fundamental right for the Citizens:
a) Manu Neethi Rule
b) Free meaningful education
c) Health care
d) 24/7 Water for homes
e) Easy Toilet access
- The statement listing the “Target / Goal” outlines the mission
- Cleaning up political system
- Eradicating hunger and poverty
- Imparting the right education
- Providing drinking water to every home on 24/7 basis
- Providing water for irrigation for at least 2 crops a year
- Selling farm produce for the farmers so that they earn at least Rs 1.00 lac / acre / year
- Achieving farm produce export of over one Trillion US$ / year
- Starting TV channel for farmers and also promoting ancient way of life to achieve peace and tranquility amongst the married couple and also amongst the people of India.
- Making farmer and farm workers self-supporting and stopping Government subsidies and loans.
- Making farm education compulsory at schools
- Making yoga compulsory at school
- Free education to all right up to college
- Meaningful education so that the students are industry and trade ready when they come out of the college or school
- Starting more Government schools and colleges
- Toning up school and college administration using private participation